24/7 Emergency Service Available
Air Conditioning Services Done Right Including AC Repair and Installation for Murrells Inlet and Surrounding Areas
Summer time is a happy time for Murrells Inlet residents. It’s time for vacations, barbecues, swimming and lazy afternoons at the beach or by the pool. But if the heat is taking over inside your home or commercial building, you know you have trouble. Fortunately, Air Doctor Services, Inc. technicians can take the heat. We’ll put your air conditioner back in business so you can be comfortable after a long day in the hot sun.
If your cooling system is having a hard time functioning properly, it’s more than likely time to repair your AC unit. Your AC will almost warn you when it’s about to quit. Don’t wait, or the problem will get worse. Here are the most common signals that it’s time to schedule an air conditioner repair:
- Strange Smells: Sharp odors from your vents could indicate burned wire insulation. Musty odors can signal mold growing in your ductwork.
- Unusual Noises: Crunching, grinding, squeaking and clunking all point to an equipment malfunction.
- Moisture: Ice on the unit or puddles and leaks near your air conditioner can mean a blocked drainage tube or a refrigerant leak.
- Hot and Cold Spots: Uneven cooling can mean a thermostat malfunction or a ductwork problem.
- Weak Airflow: If the air pressure flowing through your vents is low, it can mean a ductwork problem or a failing compressor.
You can minimize the potential for AC repair calls with annual air conditioning service. Spring tuneups are essential for high AC performance. HVAC professionals estimate that up to 95 percent of all AC repair calls could be avoided with regular tuneups. There are other benefits as well:
- Efficient performance for greater indoor comfort
- Increased efficiency for lower utility bills
- Clean equipment for fresher indoor air
- Longer system lifespan delays AC replacement
Well-maintained air conditioners can last from 10 to 20 years. Most units have a life expectancy of 15 years and will need replacement at that time. If your cooling system no longer keeps you comfortable and your utility bills are on the rise, it’s probably time for AC replacement.
If the unit also requires frequent costly repairs, it’s time to upgrade. With the energy-efficient operation, optimized cooling performance, reliable indoor comfort and low monthly energy bills, you may wonder why you didn’t opt for a new AC installation sooner.
Make Air Doctor Services, Inc. your go-to air conditioning contractor. We can determine the appropriate cooling requirements for your home or commercial space. A correctly-sized and properly-installed unit is essential for high cooling performance and true energy efficiency. Our NATE-certified installation specialists have the experience, technical skills, and industry expertise to complete your installation efficiently and with minimal disruption. Give us a call today! Our service areas are Myrtle Beach, Garden City, Pawleys Island, and Murrells Inlet.